on 8/28/01 1:48 PM, Charlie Oriez at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> see anything in the hardware below that would preclude using
> Mandrake 8.0?

The only reference to hardware I see is the celeron 366/32MB. Which should
run linux fine. But he did say he wants it to look Windowslike, and I dunno
if I'd run KDE or Gnome with 32MB. I run IceWM on my laptop (with
mandrake8.0) that has 32MB of ram, and it's pretty good. Not the most
exciting windows manager, but it gets the job done.

Matt