Hi !

I had to reinstall LM 7.2 because I changed a lot of things on my
machine.

Now I have the same old problem: X doesn't work. I have read here that
my card -Trident 3D 975- may be the problem. Do you actually think so?
Because if so, I will change it, because I'm sick and tired of video
troubles.

What video card you know that works very well under Linux, please?

May be you know how to make the card work. I know it IS possible because
I reached in the past, but I had to change the X server to FBDev. But I
forgot how to do this :-)

What specs do you need to think about?
My machine is a Pentium II 350 Mhz, 256 Mb RAM, and Linux is on hdb (hda
is windoze). hdb has 15 Gb.

I'l appreciate any help
G le D
---