I haven't really contributed much to this list mostly since my Internet
connection is a joke due in part with the phone company screwing around with
30 year phone lines they want to rebuild to provide DSL service and on top
of that the cable company is digging up old cable connection to also provide
fiber optic for digital Cable TV and Internet access. I usually just read
the post from others on my cellphone with Internet Access. I have avoided
many troubles from others experiences and posts. Thanks to all who
contribute and share.

The point of this email post is I want to build a Linux only box since I
want to give Linux its own home, that and the fact I love building boxes for
fun. Again the point to this post is I went PC case shopping and found a
case built similarly to the Apple G4 tower. The side panel flips down with
the motherboard attached to it. The case is about mid size and has
additionally a front door panel that conceals two USB ports and 2 mini jacks
for headphones and microphone. It handles 5 PCI slots, but is typical beige
colored with gray trim around the front latch door.

The store was CompUSA which sells for $60-70 and has a 300Watt power supply.

I hope this is of some great interest to some or maybe all.