I've got a slow box ("Eve") and a fast box ("Speedy") and have been
playing around with different ways of making the slow one more useable
as a wait for a 128 stick to arrive.  It's proven a great learning
experience as I've become familiar with many desktop environments/window
managers as well as learned to do pretty much every day-to-day task
(email, web browsing, text editing) from the console.  My newest goal is
to be able to slogin to Speedy and run X, displaying it on the Eve's
monitor.  Of course I want Speedy to still be able to go about it's own
daily business, I'd just like both Speedy and Eve to be able to run off
the same box.  Is that possible?  If so, how?  Please offer both console
and gui solutions, if they exist.

Thanks again,
Isaac

"There is no K5 Cabal..."