Hi all,
        I had  installed a new Quantum SCSI 36gb  harddisk with adapatec scsi
card.The partion i made is as below
sda1 7gb(fat32)
sda2 50mb(ext2)
sda3 50mb(ext2)
sda5 50mb(ext2)
sda6 300mb(swap)
sda7 6gb (ext2)
sda8 7gb (ext2)
sda9 6gb (ext2)
sda10 8gb (fat32)
                I was able to load win98 on sda1 and also i loaded boot magic for
booting
into different Linux distro's,then i tried to install LM8 ,with /boot on
sda2,/home on sda8 and / on sda7.I installed lilo on sda2 ,when i tried
to boot into LM8.0  from boot magic option,my screen is filled with 1's
and 0's.I also did try GRUB boot loader,but then when i try to boot, it
says grub hard disk error.When i tried to install lilo on sda1,i could
not even boot from the hard disk.Experts on Lilo and Grub,pls help me to
solve this.

Thanks
Ivan

--