> > The first OEM version of Windows XP is available since only 1 week, and
> > there are already cracks available that make it useable without
> > registration. The crack files are available throught personal homepages of
> > several people already, under the name 'corpfiles.zip'. The size is about
> > 13 megs. Unzip the files over an existing installation of XP and all
> > security is bypassed.
>
> Do you really want to run that crud on your computer? Who knows what sort of
> spyware is lurking underneath? M$ may be tracking every move you make and you
> wouldn't even know. I know it's a paranoid thought, but it's very possible
> nonetheless.

Do you really believe I would put an MS Disk operating system on my PC?
Just thought it funny that the so called unhackable XP is already hacked.
*grin*

And indeed, I do not trust anything from M$ concerning spy-ware that is built
in to their software. I think there is more of it than we can suspect.

You should know me better by now. Penguins are our friends, huh?
:)
Paul