LURKER, here, where could one find the client for downloading?  I am NOT
very good with MD at this time and NOT sure if I could download it and make
it function correctly.  Just had to do a reinstall on my copy of MD v7.0
because I did some thing I "shouldn't hada aut'ta." BAG!  Hopefully I can
learn from these mistakes and NOT do it again, maybe.

The OnLine Manual looks good as far as I had read, er scanned?  Will do a
little more indepth reading in it at a later time.

At 05:52 PM 9/5/01, you wrote:

> >> What about mail clients?
> >
> >I hear good things about sylpheed.  Never tried it.  Don't think it's
> >part of GNOME, but I could be wrong.
>
>Sylpheed runs fine in any X manager. It is written in C++ and GTK+
>I like it so much that I have started writing the english manual for it. If
>you want to have a look:
>
>http://nlpagan.net/sylman
> From there you can click on to the online version, or download the pages as
>tar.gz
>
>Let me know if you want to know more (shameless plug ends here ;-)
>
>Paul
>
>--
>You cannot plan the future by the past.
>-Edmund Burke