On Friday 07 September 2001 03:14 pm, David escribió:
> I just upgraded to MD 8.1 beta2 from 8.0( was working ok before)
> anyway everything seemed ok untill i found out the CDrom , CDRW and
> floppy wont  mount on boot
> how do i fix this ??

   Supermount has been on vacation since 2.4.6. It was rewritten and
introduced back into 2.4.8-18mdk kernels, but not quite ... some
problems, one being read only support and some conflicts with KDE ...
and so on.

   From what I hear, 2.4.8-22mdk has it workin again.  I'd suggest you
wait till mid to late next week and then d/l and install a 2.4.8->22
kernel. That's what I'm fixin to do ;)
--
        Tom Brinkman                       Galveston Bay