Ideally should should have initially inserted the card BEFORE installing
Mandrake, so that it would have set everything up for you.

If you already have it in place, you'll need to at least once insert the
card BEFORE the machine boots so that HardDrake can configure it.

"lsdev" should then show you if it has been recognized, as will "lsmod"
to show you the module loaded... Though Linuxconf/HardDrake may not get
this right on an already installed unit... (actually it does a great
job, but the installation scripts are oriented to a first time
install...)

You'll also have to set up networking in Linuxconf to utilize the card.

-JMS
[EMAIL PROTECTED]