Marcin Jendrzejewski wrote:

> Hi everyone,

Howdy! ;-)

> 3.  And thirdly, I'm using Eterm with the nexus font and at a resolution
> of 1024x768 it's a tad small for my eyes.  I'm wondering whether it's
> possible to make the nexus font any larger.  I suspect it's not, but if
> not, does anyone have any links to where I can get nice looking fonts,
> that are um larger ?
>
> Thanks everyone!
>
> Marcin Jendrzejewski

Can't help with your Nvidia problems, but as far as eterm goes, you can do a
screen size). Do a "man eterm" and you can learn more about the configuration
file, there are a kazillion (I kid u not!) things you can do with eterm,
including esoteric things like letting the desktop shine thru the eterm screen
(some kind of translucency mode). Hope this helps!

;-)

--

                                                                 /\
                                                             Dark><Lord