On Tuesday 11 September 2001 09:14 am,  Dave Sherman wrote:
> Two airplanes have crashed into the World Trade Center, twin towers, in
> Manhattan, New York. Another airplane has apparently crashed into the
> Pentagon.
>
> These have been attributed to terrorist attacks.

Yeah, been watching on the ole tv tuner.  This could start a big ass
debate/thread that will undoubted get ugly, so I'll keep my opinions to my
self.  As this is list has respected members from all over the world,  let's
try not to vent our frustrations and anger here.  There are specific forums
for that.

-s