.....and I break my own rule on commenting on off topic posts on this list..

First off..as of right now we have absolutely no FACTS that state that this
attack was caused by anybody outside the US. This could very well be
disgruntled americans or canadians for all we know at this time. We have no
right to assume it was another nation.

And Nicolas, My post is not only directed to you but to the whole of what i
have read. And I don't think that cuss words are a grammatically correct use
of adjectives. Nor do they make your point any more emphatic.

Thirdly, Come on men (and women) stop thinking and be with your families. Be
glad you have them and pray that you will have them along time. Extend your
sympathies to the all of those affected by this tradegy, no matter how far
removed from the victims.

fourthly, forgive me for breaking going back on my word and posting this-but
if we are going to discuss something like this off topic I would hope that
everyone could keep their chin and spirits up and not sucomb to doomsaying or
hatred.

On Tuesday 11 September 2001 20:46, Nicolás Gómez wrote:
> Hi ... Come on men!!!!.... Try to think just for a moment in the
> bifurcations of what had happened today... sit down and relax, get a beer
> from the fridge or any kind of drink and just for a moment... get out our
> fucking minds from computers and those kind of things.
>
> Moreover, I will ask to you some questions, not to response to me....to
> only think them in your minds..
>
> Do you realize thay maybe you or me could not be here tomorrow or maybe the
> next week due to the possible fact or a 3rd World War?
>
> In any fucking part of the world where you or me lives exists the danger of
> a suddenly dissapear of my country or of yours too.
>
> Come on men, get your mind out from bytes and those things and get into the
> possibilitie of the major threat of the millenium.
>
> This is by now what I can bring to you.... If I survive in the next days i
> will post another opinion
>
> God bless you all
> God bless America

Jennifer