Would a Netstat command show whats trying to talk to what? maybe block those
ports in the the advanced properties in networking in the security tab. (I
dnon't have my windows machine up so i can't give specific instructions...)
then you you see what doesn't work and trace it back to that.

I wish there were a better port list out there. I am curious...maybe its a
general intant messanger port. That still leaves the blackjack thing as a
open issue thou.