On Thursday 13 September 2001 20:25, you wrote:
> Funny you should mention that. Isn't there a way to
> move it? I'm scared to death I'm going to hit Lock
> accidentally and then not know how to get back.
<snip>

If I recall when you hit lock, you can recover by typing in your user
password. It is a security feature for office settings where you may be
leaving the station for a few minutes and need to secure the computer but
don't want to shut down, so you lock it.  HTH
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842