Very good point here!

I for one, only respond to messages that have a subject matter that
would interest me, or my knowledge would be helpful.  Or if the topic
becomes rather lengthy.

But at the same time, sometimes it's hard to come up with a topic that
really lets the list know what you need.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
  2:53am  up 3 days, 18:40,  5 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00