This was recieved by the list...

I would like to extend the invitation to those would like to keep discussing
our grief with members on this list to create a mailing list for that
purpose. Email me and I will create a makeshift mailing list of those
interested. Especially if you were "accidently bumped" (whatta jerk) off list
by mr. havlik.

This list *is* supposed to be unmoderated after all.

On Friday 14 September 2001 15:05, etharp wrote:
> I have not received any mail from either the newbie list or the expert list
> since this morning, when I asked everyone to stay on the list to learn what
> we can. I hope we have not decided to take such measures at this time, when
> cool heads MUST prevail.

Jennifer
#221463
Yahoo IM: jlynn2k