On Thu, 13 Sep 2001 21:08:09 -0400, Jon Doe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, I am haveing some problems streaming realplayer video. If I can download
> the video, it plays fine on realplayer. So my question is, is there a way, or
> utility that can find the link for the java scripts that open the realplayer?
> If I use the right click menu it usually just saves a javascript or an html
> link.

RealPlayer uses its own protocols for streaming media. One reason for this is so
that you cannot save streams locally (i.e. it's a form of copy protection). I
have seen some tools out there that can save RealPlayer (and even Windows Media
Player) streams. You may want to do a search at freshmeat.com and
sourceforge.net.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.