I have had problems with Nautilus, so I used GMC for my desktop. I'm
just curious about these error messages I get when I run nautilus from a
terminal. Any ideas what kind of a can of worms I'm opening here?

Eel-WARNING **: GConf error:
  Object Activation Framework error:
 OAF problem description: ''

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Segmentation fault
[chal@localhost chal]$