Hi All

I have a problem that is driving me mad.I tried installing StarOffice 5.2
whilst logged in as root. It works fine when logged in as root but will not
work from my user session. I tried altering the permissions but they will not
stick. I tried un-installing SO5.2 which it told me it had done. I then tried
re-installing but this time from a user session. It then tells me that it is
still installed. No matter what I try I can't resolve this problem. Can
someone please tell how do I get rid of StarOffice completely so that I can
start again and then how can I get it to work from a user session.

TIA

Stewart