you ought to use ssh (daemon is sshd) instead of telnet; however, i don't
know off hand what port that is. Either way you'll need to open a port on
your firewall if you have one, if you don't have you, your full open
already...

If you want to go the telnet route open port 23...

http://webmail.netscape.com/