Can someone explain what to do with gtoaster to burn a usable image from
an ISO. (If I'm saying that right) or put another way, I want to burn the
8.1rc1 ISOs to a bootable CD to install on a spare HD. Is there a special
tag that you click in gtoaster or  Gcombust to do this. I know you make a
selection to do it in windows on Adaptec CD creator, but don't know how to
handle it in gtoaster. Thanks for any help.
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842