On Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:10:18 -0400 (EDT), "Robt. Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I want my sound levels adjusted on bootup with the aumix -L command. From what
I've seen it should go in the
> rc.local file but when I put it there nothing happens. Is there a special
syntax or something more required than
> aumix -L ?

That is very odd, since it should work. Is the aumix package installed properly?
Have you set the volume levels _as root_ and then saved them? Are you sure that
there is nothing that is loaded afterwards that overrides the previous setting?
Try setting and saving the volume levels in aumix as _both_ root and user.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan.
                -- Jeremy S. Anderson