Joseph Braddock wrote:

> Sorry, Nostradamus never said/wrote that.  You left off the date of
> 1654 which normally is at the end of this,

not true. i only passed along what i found in enews,

-=- from old email -=-

Web Site Review <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
~*~*~ Tuesday, September 18, 2001 ~*~*~

Nostradamus... Did He Fortell The Tragedy?

I have been inundated with email telling me that Nostradamus
predicted the tragedy of the World Trade Center AND The
Pentagon. Its pretty fascinating stuff (our sister company
PulseTV.com even sells a video about him... see below) and I
found myself surfing around the Internet trying to find out
more about his prophecies. I came upon this site. It's nothing
fancy, but seems to have the most comprehensive collection of
his quatrains. Check it out by visiting:
          http://www.faqs.org/faqs/nostradamus
---
!!! Read Quatrain from Nostradamus, and then see the VIDEO !!!

"In the year of the new century and nine months, from the
sky will come a great king of terror. The sky will burn at
45 degrees...fire approaches the great new city...there will
be thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the
fortress endures. The great leader will succumb. The third
big war will begin when the city is burning." Nostradamus

 NY is on the 45th parallel. Two brothers - Twin towers?
               The Fortress - The Pentagon?
         Will this video let YOU see tomorrow?

                To order for $19.98 Visit:
        http://ads.pulsetv.com/al/a?aid=491&ent=419

-=-

if they are wrong, you may want to inform them...

so, what is your input on next,,,

-=- more from old email -=-

                   \\\___///
                  \\  - -  //
                   (  @ @  )
 +---------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------+
 |        kris carlier - [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
 |   Freedom of speech has been suspended  |
 |          [RESUME] [OK] [CANCEL]         |
 | KC62-RIPE         SMS: +32-475-61.43.05 |
 +------------------------Oooo-------------+
                  oooO   (   )
                 (   )    ) /
                  \ (    (_/
                   \_)

"In 1555, Nostradamus wrote: 'Come the millennium, month 12,
in the home of greatest power, the village idiot will come
forth to be acclaimed the leader.'"

-=- end old email -=-

from which;        _   _
          ooooO   / ) ( \   Ooooo
 happy    (   )  / (   ) \  (   )
   feet    \ (  (   ) (   )  ) /
            \_) ooooO Ooooo (_/

> but since Nostradamus died in 1566, it be hard for him to make this
> prediction!

liars figure. figures do not lie. some times 2 figures lie.

> I believe it was written by a Canadian college student in the 90s,
> doing a paper on Nostradamus.  He was trying to point out that the
> predictions are so vague you can make them mean anything.  Case in
> point, he drafted this one as part of his paper and used it to
> "prove" various events in the past.

most all predictions are vague. knowledge of exactness could
be very dangerous.

> You can go to www.ulrc.com.au for more information.

i would like to hotlink http://www.ulrc.com.au to see what you
are referencing. a deeper link would be nice.

being that you know what and where what you recall is and
i do not, how about checking further. may be a few others,
who are interested, but do not have time to spend looking. ;)

.