And keep in mind Marcia.  If you've changed your root passwd from what it
was at install, you will have to use the root passwd that you used AT
install.

You may also have to edit the /etc/webmin/miniserv.conf to make it work.
Depending on if SSL is compiled and installed, or configured.  You may need
to change the line that reads "ssl=1"  you may need to set that to "ssl=0"
to get that to come up.  After you do that, restart the webmin and you
should be good to go.

I really only use webmin to use the ssh module.  I set it up so my user can
log in, and then only use the Java ssh module on Windows machines that don't
have a ssh client.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 6:45AM  up 6 days, 17:46, 3 users, load averages: 0.00, 0.01, 0.00