It's pretty much no different than an install -- reboot, pop the CD in, go
step by step through the screens, and you are all set.  The last time I did
an upgrade was from 7.1 to 7.2 -- it ended up taking nearly 6 hours to
finish.  I did a clean install of 7.2, and had the machine up and running
within 3 hours.

Of course, you are typically much better off to do a "clean" install as
opposed to an upgrade.

Michael

--
Michael Viron