Does your Linux box have a printer installed? If so, \then your startoffice
should be able to print.

About the multi users: Install it as root with "./setup /net", and install
into somewhere like /usr/local/share/staroffice or something. Then as each
user, you will have to go into the directory of staroffice and execute the
setup file in the /usr/local/share/staroffice/programs/ dir. The rest
should go easily. It sahould install confiog files of about 1.5 MB in each
users directory that executes the setup.

Hope this helps

Ralph

--
ICQ: 25543458                Homepage: http://www.axllent.linux-dude.net/