Hello!

I am starting using kdevelop right out of the box. I didn't change
anything to its configuration. The documentation looks great, but
there are points everywhere. Ex:

QCanvasText . ( . QCanvas . * . canvas . ) .

It impedes the readability. Apparently every blank (tab or space)
is replaced with a point. I thought it might be a font problem
but changing fonts in Options->Documentation browser didn't
solve the problem.
Any hint?

Another thing I would like to change is the editor behaviour.
It is currently possible to go beyond the end of a line with the
arrow cursors, and I am not used to that. In the other editors
I am used to (Mac Metrowerks editor or BeOS), right arrow at
the end of the line means next line which sounds logical for the
file contents point of view (at least to me).
Is there a way to change that behaviour?

Thanks,

Pascal