Yeah, they just started this, what... a month ago!  It's a bit annoying, but
I know nothing's going to be done about it any time soon.

I'm on like 10 lists, and the Mandrake ones are the only ones that are doing
this.
tdh

--
T. Holmes

Uptime:
 3:48PM  up 9 days,  2:49, 4 users, load averages: 0.06, 0.03, 0.00