On Fri, 5 Oct 2001 01:59:22 -0700, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Don't really understand why KMail is locking up everytime I write an email
> when before things were kosher. Now I have deleted the account and created a
> new one and receiving is fine but as soon as I reply....pow lock up city.

I have found KMail in KDE 2.2 to be buggy and bloated. After using KMail for
about two years (I started in the KDE 1.x days), I finally grew fed up with it
and switched to Sylpheed.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

Windows 95/NT - 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written by a
2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!