Hi all,
I am going to setup a new computer which has RAID
built-in. I read a manual and it says that if I setup
RAID level I need 2 (or 4) hard drives. My question
is: do I need 2 hard drives exactly same size (in GB?
How does RAID 1 function? Does one of them copy
exactly what ever we write/delete on the other? With
ATA 100 HDD 7200RPM, will it run faster than SCSI? Do
I need to setup anything when install Linux-Mandrack
8.0 or 8.1 on these HDD?
In cause 1 of them goes bad. How can I recover this
situation?
Thank you
Tuan