I'm assuming you're continuing to run LM7.2, just get a cheap
Soundblaster card.  Stay away from those Yamaha cards because the drivers
for them still don't work that great.  The Yamaha's problem is more
apparent when you're playing mpeg videos and the audio/video struggle to
stay synchronized.

Sevatio

On 10/5/01, 11:04:58 AM, Mark Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding
[newbie] Sound card recommendation: