From: Dennis Myers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 1:22 AM
To: newbie
Subject: [newbie] gphoto and LM8.1

This is the same problem I had in 8.0, I can not get a usb connection with
gphoto and my digital camera. It works ok with serial port as a Kodak DC240
but in usb configuration I can not find the add in in the configuration
panel
that allows the camera to connect. Has anyone had success with usb camera
connection.  I can not figure out kamera either, and although man pages are
supposed to be loaded I get no man page for  kamera????  TIA for any
suggestions.
--
Dennis M. registered Linux user #180842