Dude, chill. It's all a joke. I've read Slashdot posts by the same guy and it is
obvious that he knows what he is talking about.

Great response, though :)

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Anyone who says you can have a lot of widely dispersed people hack away on a
complicated piece of code and avoid total anarchy has never managed a software
project." -- Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 1992, writing to Linus Torvalds.