I'm trying to put together a server for our not-for-profit.

I've installed 8.1 (from downloaded ISOs, burned into
CD-Rs). I used the server choice, but turned off X
and related options, (as this box only has a plain vga
screen for text console). I have BIND working correctly,
(I set it up as a slave zone to my other server, which is
master). I think I have samba working correctly, the
secretary says her win98 system can see the 2 fat32
drives, (shares). I'm able to telnet into the new box.
I need to setup firewalling, I tried to make sense of
Bastille but was not successfull. can anyone guide me
in setting up IPTABLES? this box can't run X so tools
need to be text/curses based. I was able to get webmin
running via lynx. I started to setup apache also.

thank in advance

a fuzzy, Fuzzy