|-----Original Message-----

Whaat?

It may not be newbie friendly, but reading the docs really helps you to
see that they have a very good interface.

It's very Maya4 like in that you keep on hand on the mouse and the other
on the keyboard.

While hard to initially remember, this is fantastic for "speed" work.

You can normally model in Blender faster than say 3DSMax as a result.

You certainly can't beat it for the price either... (and I paid for it).

-JMS