Hi i have a weird problem after installing 8.1 as firewall and server i
connect using draknet from a console to my isdn isp and it works well, just
then when i disconnect it does that well too but after checking draknet once
more it tells me tat im still connected (ifconfig doesnt!) and its definetly
disconnected . It wouldn`t disturb me but i`m ofcourse not able to reconnect
using draknet since it will ask me again and again do disconnect .
Does someone have an idea what this could be?
If not what other prog could i use to open and close the isdn connection?
Thanx for help.
Florian Struck