Printing to an Epson Stylus Color 880 via CUPS under Madrake 8.0...

Occasionally a random print job goes awry and, instead of printing
thePostscriptdocument properly, it prints the Postscript code, which is,
of course, huge. When this happens, I can't get the job to go away. I've
tried cancelling the job via the CUPS WWW tool, which the tool and lpstat
think it successful, yet it keeps printing. I power off the printer, wait,
and power it back on, and the code printing resumes. The only thing that
appears to help is powering down both the printer and the entire Linux
box.

Is there a less catastrophic way to do this?

--
|> ~The only thing that is not art is inattention~ --- Marcel Duchamp <|
| [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://www.metatronpress.com/jzitt |