On Wednesday 24 October 2001 05:42 pm, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2001 05:34 pm,  Mark D'voo wrote:
> > Is there an option in kmail for spell check?
>
> I don't think it'll do it automatically, but you can spell check it before
> you send it.  If you don't see the little ABC icon in your composer toolbar
> - right click it and choose configure toolbar.  There you can add the spell
> checking button.
> -s

Didn't see this in the Toolbar possibilities for Kmail 2.1.1. Is there a
newer rpm out there?

David Reynolds
butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the
dying,
take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer,
cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for
insects.
                                        -- Robert Heinlein