On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:16:54 -0400 (EDT), Roger Sherman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Is there any way to access CDDB when ripping a cd from command line?
>

> peace,
>
> Rog
>
> "The guy was all over the place. I had to swerve a number of times before I
> hit him"

Dunno...

It may help to do a search at Freshmeat.net for something like "cddb" to find a
console app which can do this..

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"I wrote code that works. I didn't test it, but the discussion is closed. It
might have syntactic problems, but it does work. Better than any kernel
extension ever would. End of story." -- Linus Torvalds