I'm looking for a program that will print thumbnails of jpg images.

So far, I've tried Pixie (which is great) on LM 8.0 but it doesn't seem to
have a print function once the thumbnails are generated.

Same thing happens in Gqview. ElectricEyes doesn't seem to be able to
generate them. I've not been able to figure out whether I make thumbnails
with the Gimp . . .

Has anyone generated thumbnails and printed them in ImageMagick?

If anyone has had experience with any of these programs and can help out, it
would save a lot of experimenting to find the right program. TIA.

Andre

------
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion and terrorism.
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet -- http://webhart.net/csrb/