On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:14:36 -0700, Gregory Margo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What file should be used to hold commands to be run at the start of
> an X session?  I need to run an "xset" command to adjust the mouse
> acceleration.  I'm running Mandrake 8.1 with kdm starting Gnome.
>
> thanks,
> gm

Open the GNOME Control Centre and go to "Session" -> "Session Properties and
Startup Programmes". Enter your command there.

A better option, however, would be to adjust the mouse acceleration in GNOME
itself. Again in the GNOME Control Centre, go to "Peripherals" -> "Mouse", and
adjust it there.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

          phj34r my 5kr1p7 k!1d13 haxX0r 73kn!q. ! 0wn j0o ll4m@ +00|z