On Sunday 28 October 2001 17:03, you wrote:
> On Sunday 28 October 2001 01:47 am, you wrote:
> > It sucks, it will break your Konqueror,
> > I have no Konqueror now.

What does it do to Konq?
I ask because I installed nsplugins, and now I keep getting problems with
It just displays the hourglass in the task bar for 15 secs and then goes away
again.
I can get it back by replacing the .konquerorrc file and then it works for a
time again after logging out and back in.

> > I hate kdebase-nsplugins-2.2.1-7mdk.i586.rpm
>
> What I did is reinstall an older one over it

Which version ?

Derek