Hi all,

I am fighting with procmail, and am on the wrong end of the battle.

What the ..... is wrong with these recipes. They don't work.

Set up of the environment:

DEFAULT=$HOME/sylmail/inbox/.
MAILDIR=$HOME/sylmail/
LOGFILE=$HOME/procmail.log

This one is supposed to catch all newbie mail and move it to the MH folder
Lijsten/Newbie

:0
* ^To:.*newbie
Lijsten/Newbie/.

(After looking at the headers I see a "Delivered-To:". Could that be the wrong
one?)
Changed it to
:0
* ^Subject:.*\[Newbie

Let's see what happens when I get this back.

This one should send a mail sent to Things on to my work and then store it in
Lijsten/Things (also an MH folder). Things is identified by [Things] in the
subject:

:0
* ^Subject:.*\[Things
{
   :0 c
   ! paul.kater@<myjobs-email>.com

   :0
   Lijsten/Things/.
}

And procmail just sits there and catches nothing.
What am I doing wrong? Must be something really dumb...
Paul

--
If you are sure you understand everything that is going on,
you are hopelessly confused.

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.3 claws
Open Source, Open Minds. Linux.