On Tue, 30 Oct 2001 03:18, S. Gordon von Miller wrote:
|  Hello
|
|  I seem to have a problem sending questions to the list.  I get the list
| o.k. but nothing that I send to the list appears.  I sent one  yesteray
| and this morning with the subject "Venus Virge DGX Video Card".  Did you
|  receive it?  I can't seem to find a problem with my email.
|
|  Thanks.
|
|  Gordon

No, I didn't get that one Gordon.  I've been having problems with mail
arriving at their destinations sometimes days later - but I'm sure my ISP
is having mail server problems.

What apps are you using to send your email?  I'd be the last person able
to help with smtp, etc, but its possible that there is a problem with your
settings.

If you like, you can post directly to my email address and I'll forward
them to the list in the hope that someone can help you get it sorted.

Good luck
skinky
--
But what ... is it good for?
(Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968,