This came from a mail on the Galeon list. It is true for Mozilla, Galeon and
Netscape

Install mozilla at /usr/local/mozilla. The JAVA
plugin ( a symbolic link and java2 JVM) for mozilla
should be in installed in directory
/usr/local/mozilla/plugins. export
MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME=/usr/local/mozilla then run your
galeon. It should work. Beware Java plugin for mozilla
you should blackdown (j2re1.3.0) or SUn's JAVA2
1.3.0_01. Good luck,

I think the last sentence means you should use the SUN jre rather than the
download Netscape/Mozilla give you. I assume you know where to get the SUN jre

Derek