Hmmm.  I received the download disks a while ago, and the powerpack yesterday.
But then, that's easy. I am in Holland, and they shipped it from France.
Almost around the corner ;)
Paul

--
He who binds to himself a joy
Does a winged life destroy

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.6.3 claws
Open Source, Open Minds. Linux.