Ok - Can I comment it out with a #?

What should I remove? Here's some of my file, what goes and what stays
(stuff like programs and mone confuses me).

programs:                                                                     \
-                "Qix (solid)"  qix -root -solid -delay 0 -segments 100     \n\
-          "Qix (transparent)"  qix -root -count 4 -solid -transparent      \n\
-               "Qix (linear)"  qix -root -count 5 -solid -transparent        \
                                  -linear -segments 250 -size 100           \n\
- mono:            "Qix (xor)"  qix -root -linear -count 5 -size 200          \
                                  -spread 30 -segments 75 -solid -xor       \n\
          "Attraction (balls)"  attraction -root -mode balls                \n\
          "Attraction (lines)"  attraction -root -mode lines -points 3        \
                                  -segments 200                             \n\
-          "Attraction (poly)"  attraction -root -mode polygons             \n\
        "Attraction (splines)"  attraction -root -mode splines -segments      \
                                  300                                       \n\
        "Attraction (orbital)"  attraction -root -mode lines -radius 300      \
                                  -orbit -vmult 0.5                         \n\
                                pyro -root                                  \n\
                                rocks -root                                 \n\