I had been using licq for the past few days when all of a sudden, it just
stopped running.  I tried to restart it, and I would see on the KDE status
bar that it was trying to load.  But then, nothing happens.  I tried loading
it in the console, and I get the following error:

12:14:05: [WRN] Licq: Ignoring stale lockfile (pid 2160)
12:14:05: [WRN] No plugins specified on the command-line (-p option).
                See the README for more information.
Licq Segmentation Violation Detected.
Backtrace:
licq(licq_handle_sigsegv+0x81) [0x809a9f1]
Attempting to generate core file.

===

I don't even see a readme file to check why.  I removed the lockfile a number
of times, but that doesn't seem to work.  Has anyone ever encountered this
problem?