Dear all,

I am new to Linux and installed ML the first time. I do it on a 40G hard
disk with 20G divided into two Win95 FAT32 partitions with Windows Me
installed. After installation of ML 8.1, I cannot access the second Windows
partition from Windows. However, I can have access to its content under
Linux. Windows fdisk reported that this pratition is non-DOS while Linux
fdisk reported an id of 1b 'Hidden Win95 FAT32'. I manage to change the id
to b 'Win95 FAT32'. However, I still cannot see it under Windows. When I
check again in Linux, it changed back to 1b automatically.

Can anyone help, please!!

Regards

Chung