On Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:46:32 +0100
"H.J.Bathoorn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Friday 26 October 2001 19:54, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My system is running LM 8.1. When I try to install 'kylix' I get this
> > message:
> >
> > [root@main kylix_oe]# sh setup.sh
> >
> > : command not found
> > : command not found
> > : command not found
> >
> > 'etup.sh: line 54: syntax error near unexpected token `{
> > 'etup.sh: line 54: `function CheckKernel {
> >
> > Has someone the same problems?
>
> Not exactly the same problem, mine installed fine on 8.1 (the borporetest
> refused to run though :o/?) but then: On startup, the fontmatrix setup widget
> appears and the proccess dies, leaving the widget there glaring at me :o(
>
> Is there anybody with a running Kylix on 8.1 out there?

I have it running.
I do not know what the deal is with the font matrix widget.

My install did the same thing.
I do not know what the deal is with the font matrix widget.
I left it and went to bed, the next morning it was still there.
I closed it.
Did startkylic, just for the hell of it, and the program launched

How long the wigets really needs, I do not know.

   Charles